We leave for Paris in less than 28.5 hours! I’m really excited, but have a lot to do today.
On the list:
- Pick up prescriptions from Target
- Type up puppy/house care instructions for your wonderful friends/puppy sitters
- Go to our bank & take cash out then go to Wells Fargo & get foreign currency (we need British pounds, euros, and Danish kroner)
- Find the money we have left over from other trips
- Possibly return a jacket at Gap (if time)
- Call the credit card companies so they don’t cut out cards off while we are in Europe
- Get alarm codes for the puppy sitters
- Get my eyebrows threaded
- Buy another suitcase so we don’t have to take the big duffel bag
- Finish packing
- Spend as much time as possible with the girls before we leave
- Give the girls baths and have them get pissed off & ignore me for a while (this will give me time to finish packing)
- Clean the house, which I have destroyed in the past couple of days while doing laundry & packing
I gave up on finding boots & figure I’ll look for some while I’m there. I do need to get some flat black shoes, because I can’t wear my Chucks everywhere, but I doubt I’ll have time to look for them.
I guess I should get started. I’ve been laying in bed petting Zoë for about an hour. I’ll try to update from Europe!