We leave for Paris in less than 28.5 hours! I’m really excited, but have a lot to do today.
On the list:
- Pick up prescriptions from Target
- Type up puppy/house care instructions for your wonderful friends/puppy sitters
- Go to our bank & take cash out then go to Wells Fargo & get foreign currency (we need British pounds, euros, and Danish kroner)
- Find the money we have left over from other trips
- Possibly return a jacket at Gap (if time)
- Call the credit card companies so they don’t cut out cards off while we are in Europe
- Get alarm codes for the puppy sitters
- Get my eyebrows threaded
- Buy another suitcase so we don’t have to take the big duffel bag
- Finish packing
- Spend as much time as possible with the girls before we leave
- Give the girls baths and have them get pissed off & ignore me for a while (this will give me time to finish packing)
- Clean the house, which I have destroyed in the past couple of days while doing laundry & packing
I gave up on finding boots & figure I’ll look for some while I’m there. I do need to get some flat black shoes, because I can’t wear my Chucks everywhere, but I doubt I’ll have time to look for them.
I guess I should get started. I’ve been laying in bed petting Zoë for about an hour. I’ll try to update from Europe!
Have fun! If you have room in your suitcase, can you bring me Jaffa Cakes from London?
We are bringing an extra bag with us, so I will get some for you!