- Got my graduation approval, this means I actually get to graduate!
- Dr. Stone was able to fix the PAT mess that was left behind and not only do I get my honor cords, but I also get my certificate on commencement day!
- Got an unsolicited offer for a recommendation letter for grad school from one of my favorite professors
- Got an A in the class from said professor
- Zoë has started sleeping through the night
- Zoë is pretty damn near being potty trained
- Misha doesn’t have to go out of town again until the 17th
- I’ve made some really awesome new friends this semester. Here’s one!
- I’ve got my Robespierre paper outlined and might actually wind up cutting a bit so it’s not too wordy (better than not having enough!)
- I booked tickets to see my mom, Brock, & Jaeden
- D & T are signing on a house, set a date, have a venue booked for the wedding, & T has her dress and it’s gorgeous (Ok, this didn’t happen to me directly, but they are two of my favorite people)
Seriously, 30 kicks 29’s ass! Here’s hoping metrograde (mercury retrograde) doesn’t come around to kill things. No, I don’t buy into that per se, but someone near & dear to me does and she’s one of the smartest people I know.
That is so great that Dr. Stone got everything taken care of. He’s a rockstar and should be the PAT guy forever! I’m so happy you get your cords + cert.
Dr. Curry wants to know who the new members are and I’m letting him know that you will be a new member next semester. 🙂
That is so awesome.. I wish I was graduating with you guys.. I’ll have to settle for being done in July.
I know we keep saying it – but we REALLY need to get together sometime.. Bottle of wine or margaritas.. celebrating finally getting done 🙂