There is only one step from the sublime to the ridiculous -Napoléon

Edwards is out.

It’s Barack vs. Hillary to the death (or the convention). Is it even possible that the convention isn’t until August 25th? Isn’t this shit over yet? This is the longest freaking election ever. August isn’t even the end, then the mud slinging begins between the parties. At least they can stop picking on each other then. (Though oh how I love a good Hillary bashing.)

The semi-sublime: Some are predicting that Obama will pick up 60% of Edwards’s votes. That only leaves 40%, lets just all hope they don’t all go to scary Hillary.

I guess it is time to go get that Barack the Vote t-shirt after all.

…and now for the ridiculous, I think I am going to postpone graduating until May 2009. My French revolution professor is teaching an intensive course (capstone) and it’s not offered until then.

My option if I want to graduate earlier is to take Native Americans and Missions in Colonial America. I actually cringe when I think about taking that as my intensive study class. There aren’t really other options.

Now I have to decide if I am better off taking a course I have no interest in and graduating in December, or waiting and taking a course I want to and graduating a semester late.

Advertisements

About SP

Recovering pharmacy technician, History BA, wife to a workaholic, mommy to one pup and two boys, epileptic, vegetarian. I've got a mouth like a sailor & find myself becoming more cynical & more liberal all the time.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s